FREE express delivery
Upload your dissertation into our online shop, choose your binding and submit your order. Receive your order with free express delivery within a few days!
INNOVATIVE look inside function
Check your dissertation online before printing – this is possible with our look inside-function that lets you browse through your dissertation online with all extra gadgets displayed.
Online 3D configuration
Configure your dissertation with just a few clicks. Every modification to your binding is shown online, live in a 3D preview, plus estimated date of delivery and price calculation.
Our Binding Recommendation
Dissertation binding: Premium leather book binding to make the perfect impression
- Surface Material: Soft, textured, leather look
- Color Selection: Available in blue, black, red, and green
- Customized Embossing: In gold, silver, or black
- Corners: In gold, silver, or black
- Ribbon: In gold, silver, black, white, or blue
- For dissertations with a page count of 10 - 370
1. Dissertation upload
For printing and binding your dissertation, just upload your pdf in the BachelorPrint online shop.
2. Choose binding
Design your personal binding with our 3D live preview while configuring your perfect dissertation.
3. Refine binding
Select embossing, book ribbon and corners, check with our look inside function and place your order
4. Free express delivery
Order online now and benefit from free express delivery for your dissertation.
BachelorPrint Online Configurator
NEW: final check with look inside function
The look inside function allows you to do a final check of your dissertation online right before printing and binding. The innovative function enables you to browse through your binding and check your formatting, your tables, charts and illustrations before you place your order for printing. Also, additional options to your binding are displayed, such as CD self-adhesive sleeves, triangular corner pockets or large formatting and fold-out pages.
3D online configurator with live delivery date display and price calculation
When designing your binding in our online print shop, you can see every adjustment you make to your binding live in our 3D preview. Additionally, we also show you the estimated day of delivery as well as a live price calculation.
Standard leather book binding – the alternative for dissertation binding at the highest level
- Surface: Smooth, shiny, and textured, leather look
- Available in: Blue, black, red, and green
- Individual Embossing: On leather binding in gold, silver, and black
- Corners: In gold, silver, and black
- Ribbon: In gold, silver, black, white, and blue
- For dissertations with a page count of 10 - 370 pages
Thermal binding is an affordable binding for multiple copies for dissertation printing
- Back Cover Material: Matte, textured, leather look
- Front Cover Material: Transparent plastic
- Colors: Blue, black, green, red, gray, yellow, white
- For a dissertation with a page content of 2 - 450 pages
Spiral binding is the most affordable binding for dissertation printing
- Spiral Variants: Metal and plastic
- Surface: Transparent front cover so the title page of your dissertation is visible, back page in textured surface
- Back Page Colors: Blue, black, green, red, gray, yellow, white
- Our Recommendation: For a dissertation with a page count of 1 - 300 pages
Softcover for flexible cover design for dissertation binding
- Design: Printable cardboard cover for a customized design
- Binding: 300g/m² glossy premium paper with magazine look
- Our Recommendation: For a dissertation with a page content of 20-150 pages
Give your dissertation the packaging its valuable content deserves. Why invest 3 to 5 years of blood, sweat, and tears in costly research and then content yourself with basic packaging? Choose the type of binding that matches the years of work.
Get the best look when you choose your dissertation printing and binding and wow your PhD supervisor and examiner. With our premium leather binding and an extensive range of finishing touches, your dissertation will stand above the rest. You’ve earned it.
Order today with FREE express delivery!
Comparison of Bindings
|Premium leather binding||Standard leather binding||Thermal binding||Softcover||Spiral binding|
|configure now||configure now||configure now||configure now||configure now|
|Finish||Textured, matte, soft, leather look||Textured, shiny, smooth, leather look||Transparent front film, back page in leather look||Glossy, printable cover in magazine look||Transparent front film, back page in leather look|
|Customized cover design||Yes
(Text and your institution logo, in either silver, gold, black)
(Text and your institution logo, in either silver, gold, black)
|Self-adhesive triangular pocket||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Self-adhesive CD case||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Number of pages||10 - 370||10 - 370||2 - 450||20 - 150||1 - 300|
|Suitability for dissertation binding||
|Info on binding||To premium leather binding||To standard leather binding||To thermal binding||To softcover||To spiral binding|
If you decide for dissertation binding with BachelorPrint, we recommend that you keep an eye on the countdown above and make use of the delivery time calculator as soon as possible. The next day express delivery is free of charge at BachelorPrint.
Visit the print shop to see your exact delivery date.
The most important factor for most students when it comes to dissertation printing is the price. The price includes factors such as: type of binding and number of pages when printing and binding your PhD thesis. You can calculate the exact price for your dissertation printing beforehand here: Print Shop
Do you want to print your dissertation for example with 20 pages and bind it with the premium leather binding with additional embossing, the calculated price is $64,80. This is 45% less compared to other market prices! Plus: with BachelorPrint, your order is delivered for free!
At BachelorPrint, we use 100 g/m² premium-paper as standard for printing and set the same price for color – and black/white printing.
To have your dissertation printed and bound, you can either go to a copy shop or simply order your dissertation binding online. Both have their advantages and disadvantages.
One advantage of the print shop is that you can conveniently place your order from home. You configure your binding and then look at the end product using our 3D live preview. Then simply order and get your order delivered the next day for free.
We also recommend high-quality binding for important work, such as the dissertation. For this reason, the leather binding is our top recommendation! It not only looks noble and high quality, but also gives your examiner a perfect first impression.
For work such as dissertations, either the 80 g/m² paper or the 100 g/m² paper is often used. At BachelorPrint we use the 100 g/m² paper as our standard, as it is not only more robust, but also feels better when you browse through the thesis. However, if you want to print and bind your dissertation on both sides, we recommend that you even use the 120 g/m² paper to ensure that the text does not show through.
If you want to know more about the right paper for your dissertation, follow this link to our blog post: Which paper for dissertation printing & binding?
With BachelorPrint you have many options to have your dissertation printed and bound inexpensively. Additionally, you can also get embossing for ‘type of work’ free of charge, as well as express delivery.
You want to save extra money? Check our page for free printing!
BachelorPrint as an online printing service offers you several advantages like:
- 24-hour delivery for dissertations, even in large quantities. Order before the countdown above runs out and we deliver the next day (depending on your location)
- FREE delivery
- No minimum order value
- FREE 100 g/m² branded paper for optimum print quality
- High-quality binding for your dissertations
- 3D live preview in the BachelorPrint print shop
- Customisable embossing for your cover with the logo of your institution embossed into the leather binding for dissertations
- FREE ‘type of work’ embossing (e. g. bachelor’s thesis, master’s thesis, dissertation etc.)